摘要： Position Name: Engineer,China Aftermarket Services ; Solutions\x0aPosition Location: Beijing,China
Position Name: Engineer,China Aftermarket Services & Solutions
Position Location: Beijing,China
Report to: EngineeringManager, China
The incumbent will bepart of the Engineering teamsupporting our aftermarket sales and servicesdivision across China.
This position willprovide technical support inproviding conversion and optimization solutions toour customers based on theirinstalled equipment.
1. Understand the nature and purpose of the pumpupgrade and evaluate the customer operational requirements in accordance withdesignspecifications and standards.
2. Interact with Central Engineering in otherregions and Product Engineering in respective Business Units to develop thescope of work to upgrade customer pumping equipment and assure that theproposed solutionmeets technical and performance requirements of customers.
3. Prepare technical proposals for pump upgradesand/or repairs and promote Services & Solutions Engineering expertiseandcapabilities.
4. Coordinate with Flowserve Business Unitsand/or external providers involved locally or overseas for on-time submissionofproposals.
5. Review customer orders to ensure they areacceptablerelative to the technical content of the offer and meet customerexpectations.
6. Understand and implement Flowserve corporatepolicy toensure that both customer and company goals can be met.
7. Work with End-User Sales Teams on commercialstrategy while ensuring recommendations must be feasible and based on soundengineeringpractices.
8. Support the Project Engineering Team, ensurea smooth transition to order fulfillment of the successful upgrade order bookedbyconcise hand-over and attending kick-off meetings.
9. Develop personal skills through regularattendance toa selection of technical training.
1. Minimum a Master’s Degree qualification inMechanical Engineering or similar field with 3 to 5 years’ experience
2. Candidates should come with some experienceworking with pumps and related rotating mechanical equipment involving customerinteraction
3. Candidates must be comfortable with customerfacing
4. Candidate must be able to read, write andconverse in English
5. Team player with strong self-initiative
6. Open to candidates who have just achievedtheir Master’s qualification